What you’ll learn
- By the end of the course you will be able to create full-fledged HTML5 websites
- You can make immersive user experience with features including drag & drop, geographic position and Web storage.
- You have both HTML and CSS understanding
- Web applications can also be created for mobile phones.
- Any web browser that supports HTML or HTML5
HTML5 is one of the hot web technologies and widely accepts mobile and web technologies. You get a full resource in our course that you can start developing HTML5 applications. In our course you are working on actual examples and learning through important concepts.
You begin with basic HTML tags in our course. Before we start discussing HTML5, you will learn how to create HTML websites and use CSS in your work. So that we go through the concepts from the beginner’s point of view we assume no previous knowledge. We begin with new tags and forms in our HTML5 lectures. We move to progress on topics such as drag and drop and multimedia. We are following on with hard subjects such as Geolocation, WebStorage and Application Cache. For each concept this course creates easy examples, and at the end of it, you can understand the whole picture instead of the technological elements. This is the entire HTML5 training course you need to start with the development of the HTML5 application.
Who this course is for:
- There is only a desire to learn programming background.